It is with fear and trepidation that I present myself to you … as a poor soul that God has had mercy upon … over several decades and through the help of a handful of key individuals … Jesus delivered me from the ravages of transsexualism … He alone has enabled me to live for the past seven years in great freedom after years ofbondage to sin and depravity. Now I live in peace and joy … fully embracing the person that God created me to be … not thinking of myself anymore as a cosmic mistake or a cruel joke.
Jesus Christ alone can fully deliver a person from the transsexual world … He alone has the power and the authority to save people from their captivity. One of my favorite pictures of Jesus is found in the gospel of Matthew, the eleventh chapter, verses 28 to 30: “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
From personal experience, I can assure you that twelve step groups do not work … neither do psychology and psychiatry provide a complete answer … only the truth of God’s Word, the Bible, can set you free from the idols of the world, the weakness of your flesh, and the lies of the enemy. If you want to live in freedom… if you want to know true love, joy and peace … seek Jesus as He is revealed in the Holy Scriptures. Jesus said, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” He went on to say, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave to sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore, if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.” John 8:31-36
You are not “a cosmic mistake” or “a cruel joke”. God did not make a mistake when He created you in your God-given gender. Something else happened, either “in utero”, or after you were born, that has given you the propensity to gravitate towards the opposite gender. Jesus Christ alone can help you in finding out the reason(s) why you are so intent on changing your sex. He fully understands you and has a good plan for your life … not for evil … to give you a future and a hope in knowing Him. Join with me as we explore a world where the impossible is made possible. There is “a way of escape” … you don’t have to have surgery.
There are a few things that I should say about what I have written.
- I am not a trained professional counselor. I do, however, know Jesus Christ, am a follower of His, and am familiar with His teachings. I will make use of both the Old and the New Testaments. The God of the OT is also the God of the NT. As the writer of Hebrews says in chapter 13, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” Jesus is fully God and fully man.
- I will be using the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, but there are several other good translations, like the New American Standard Bible (NASB), the Geneva Study Bible, and several others.
- This website is not comprehensive, but gives you some basic ideas about how to get free from the bondage of transgenderism. I include topics that don’t seem to be related to getting out of the TG lifestyle, but they are.
- I will not be sharing any details about how I once worked to “pass” as a woman. There will be no links to transgender sites, stories, auto-biographies, paraphernalia, etc. I will give no details that will help you go in the wrong direction. I will always concern myself with your best welfare.
- This website is dedicated to the glory and honor of the true and living God, and to the glory and honor of His beloved Son, Jesus Christ. In the Westminster Confession of Faith (which I will talk about more), the question is posed, “What is the chief end of man?” The answer: “Man’s chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy him forever.” I will be sharing about how God freed me from the cruel slavery of transgenderism, both for His glory and my enjoyment of life with Him.
- The Scriptures that I share with you are not meant to be “pie-in-the-sky” platitudes or quick “band-aid” fixes, but rather real truths that you can hold onto in your life challenges. I am not great at showing emotion, but as I write, I will be attempting to empathize with you, put myself in your place. It is not hard for me to recall the darkness and deep despair of my past.
- This website is not meant as a one-stop-shop. It will hopefully point you to other means of help. You are welcome to visit this site as many times as you wish. I would encourage you to re-read pages, because new things will pop out for you as you ponder and absorb the truths that are shared. Read this at your own pace: skip around, one page a day, once per week, as fits.
- I have provided some external resources for further help.